- Co-operation Partners
Areas of Expertise
- Human Resources Consulting
- Management Consulting
- Personnel Procurement
- Personnel Request
- Speculative Application
- Careers/Coaching Days
- Applicant Coaching
Mergers & Acquisitions
- Company Divestiture
- Investment Consulting
Personnel Procurement / Quality Principles
• Roland Malberg Management & Human Resources Consulting (RMMP) works strictly confidentially and represents the interests of both applicants and companies to the same extent. All information is only disclosed to the respective other side with express consent.
• RMMP only ever accepts personnel requests when all information required for successful staffing is available. To this extent, a personal on-site consultation within the company is extremely important. A requirements profile developed in collaboration with the company shall then form the basis of the search process.
• If we do not have a suitable candidate in our pool of applicants, by agreement with the client we will draft and publish a meaningful job advertisement - obviously in a manner suitable for the target group in question.
• During each phase of the recruitment process, RMMP will provide both the company and the applicant with timely and confidential communication regarding the respective project status.
• We only ever present people who are technically and personally regarded as suitable, based on an interview and an analysis. We will continue to support the process from the introduction through to the signature of contracts to the extent desired by the company.
• You will receive a convenient round the clock service. We take care of all administrative tasks (intermediate replies, invitations and rejections, applicant hotline) so you have time to attend to your business.
• RMMP guarantees all internal information about the company received as part of an order shall always be treated confidentially even following completion of the project.
• All RMMP employees shall be subject to specific duties of confidentiality in accordance with the Federal Data Protection Act.
|© 2008/12 Roland Malberg||Ankershofenstrasse 35 | A 9020 Klagenfurt | Austria | Tel: +43 (0) 463 913883-10|